One of the big winners out of Super Bowl LII’s advertising blitz: Amazon’s spot showcasing the Alexa voice assistant, which generated the most views on YouTube as of early Monday. Big movie trailers and TV shows also hit the top 10 most-viewed Super Bowl , according to YouTube .
As of 1 a.m. Eastern on Monday, here are the top viewed ads on game day, according to YouTube:
- Alexa Loses Her Voice – Amazon Super Bowl LII Commercial
- Groupon 2018 Super Bowl Commercial: “Who Wouldn’t”
- Pepsi Generations: “This is the Pepsi”
- Bud Light – The Bud Knight
- Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan – Amazon Prime
- Solo: A Star Wars Story “Big Game” TV Spot
- Westworld Season 2 – Official Super Bowl Ad – HBO
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – Official Trailer No. 2
- Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War
- Budweiser 2018 Super Bowl Commercial:“Stand By You”
All told, viewership of Super Bowl LI ads on YouTube was up 16% year to date, with viewership on living-room devices increasing by 52%.